Monday, March 17, 2008

New Website on its Way


Now that my taxes are done, I am working on my new website. I purchased a flash site that is fully customizable by me, very easy to work with on the back end interface. I knew that procrastination and anxiety were good for something! It gave the technology wizards time to give all of us website building phobics some training wheels.
I listened to my poll results (thanks to those of you that took the time to vote) and the new site will have music that you can turn on or off and the option of slideshow mode or not. There will be several portfolio galleries, a link to this blog and to my faithful smugmug galleries and a direct link to access information and order forms.
I hope to have it go public by the end of March. Once I do, the usual marycornelius.com address should point right to it. Of course I will be announcing the grand unveiling here.

Here's a picture just because I can... (taken at the FEI World Cup Jumping in Vegas 2007) I keep thinking those feet could hold a drink or two and not spill!
And yeah, I am still slackin on those Palm Beach photos. I have some irons in the fire and things are heatin up in a new direction!

1 comment:

Wingnut said...

Just stopping ion to say hi Mary, so "Hi Mary"!

What a great shot, I love this.