Sunday, February 08, 2009

Devonwood Blue Ribbon Show Feb




Pictured above Sheryl Rudolph's Welsh Cob Monty, and sunset on the Devonwood barns.

I
spent the day at Devonwood Feb 7 to photograph the Blue Ribbon Dressage show. It was nice to see the new young horses brought out to have a go around the dressage court. This is a schooling show that is always well attended and this year was no exception. Close to 12 hrs of rides on this chilly February day. I set up the photo galleries for online sign ups, so if you see your name in the gallery, I have photos of you. All you have to do is sign up online, pay the discounted shooting fee (for schooling shows) and your gallery should appear within the next 24 hrs. Click here for Galleries

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a great show. I went there and shot a few photos for practice. I'm definitely still learning. As always, you take great photos. If you have a moment, I would love any tips/advice on my equine photos or photography in general. I was hoping to say hi at the show but I never ran into you.

Thanks.