Thursday, February 04, 2010

ISR/Oldenburg Inspection at Oakhurst Farm

I have just added the ISR/OLD inspection to my 2010 schedule of events that I will be photographing.   Perhaps not much new about that as I have been photographing this event in the past.  But now it has a completely new location.
The Ives/Purdy family, has retired from hosting the event at the Ultimate Piaffe. 2009 was their 20th year as hosts.
This year's inspection will be held for the first time at Oakhurst Farm in Newberg Oregon. The date is August 20, 2010.

Those entering horses in the inspection will receive information on the photographic services that will be offered closer to inspection time.   Typically I photograph every horse that enters the arena.  The owners have the option to sign up for their own photo proof gallery and avail themselves of special breeders photo packages suitable for personal use as well as marketing your horses in print publications and websites.  Any questions, feel free to contact me, or wait until you have entered and information is sent to you this summer.
Hope to see you there!

No comments: