Saturday, November 24, 2012

Small Business Saturday - New images and sale prices.


Since I returned from France in early October I have been playing catch up with my work. Plotting new adventures, found myself wrapped up in the Presidential election, showing my young dog Hartley and ...life kept happening!
I was poking around on some older hard drives and found this whimsical piece featuring my dog Dottie, a Staffordshire Bull Terrier.  My life, as well as I am sure, many of yours IS CIRCUS.
  In honor of Small Business Saturday, I have added this image to my Artworks sales gallery in the 11x14 prints  and mugs sections.  I have also lowered the prices on everything from prints, canvases, coffee mugs and greeting cards.  I have many more images to add, but shiny tings just keep floating by and off I go on another track.  But there are several images up now!

You can find them at this link



In early November I gave a presentation at the Oregon Dressage Society year end Awards Banquet.  I presented a slide show of the beautiful wild horses of the South Steens Wild Horse Management Area, talked a bit about what gets me fired up when photographing horses and showed a fast moving slideshow showing the raw power and energy of horses at liberty. The images were taken in Spain, Portugal, France and the Steens wild horses.  All accompanied by a rockin soundtrack from Tron by Daft Punk.  Lots of fun to create and present this presentation.

The gift giving holidays are coming up so I had better get back to work.  Until next time....  keep your sunny side up!




1 comment:

Willow said...

Love the expression with the totally flared nostrils, how amazing your photography is!