Thursday, May 16, 2013

New Gallery Site and more!


This past weekend I was the official photographer for the Heart of the Valley Dressage Show held at DevonWood Eq Ctr.  I have uploaded the photographs to a new proof gallery site.  I am still getting set up and moved in to this site but HOV photos are all there for viewing and purchasing prints, digital files and a variety of items such as aprons, tote bags, day planners, calendar greeting cards mugs and photos printed on aluminum as well as canvas. 

 The site will also serve to host photo proofs from my private sessions as well as some of my fine artworks offerings.  So while it is far from finished, it is a functional start ready to start serving my clients and customers in 2013.  
Photo proofs from 2012 are currently still available at my other sales site.   I chose the new site because it is alive with improvements being made that keep my business moving forward for clients.  It has so much more flexibility for design, product offerings, updated social media integration,  links to information and forms for my business as well as workshop info and my blog. 

I will be listing more products that will be available directly through me as well. 

Workshop Update
My first workshop for amateur photographers at Wild Turkey Farm filled quickly. We are looking forward to an exciting day on June 1.  Thank you all!

My second workshop, to be held 2 months later on July 27th at Narnia Farm just south of Wilsonville has a few spots open.  I will be putting out an update soon.  The deadline for early bird registration at a discount is June 30.     Link to registration form  

My next competition to photograph will be in high desert sagebrush country at the Central Oregon Dressage Classic to be held at Brasada Ranch.   Photographic services are by sign up.


No comments: