Saturday, November 16, 2013

Holiday Special Textured Artworks

I am not one to jump on the Christmas bandwagon before Thanksgiving can even happen, but it takes time to create these images and get them delivered.  So here we go working behind the scenes for your  2013 Holiday season!
  
 Order a print or canvas from my galleries from any show, event, farm call, supply your own photo, or any of my own travels in size 16x20 or larger and my time to create a custom artistic texture treatment with the
image will be FREE. Offer ends December 31, 2013.   You can even supply your own photograph for me to work on.  Just be sure to have permission of the person who took the photo.

 Give one as a gift or as so many have done, treat yourself with your own custom artwork.

You can find pricing on a variety of sizes of prints and canvases and other items.  Once I have created the Artwork, it is able to be printed on more than one item.  



No comments: